Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lost and then... Found!!!

This morning as I was taking the trash out, Sebastian thought it would be a good idea to let Belle out of her cage...of course Belle ran like a mad dog! I tried running after her but that dog can run!!!
After an hour of driving around the neighbourhood screaming her name, Eric and I decided to put some signs up. I was terrified that she would get hurt, we live near a busy road and all I could think of is Belle getting hit by a car.
Sebastian kept crying : "BELLE BELLE BELLE".3 hours after she had gone missing I decided to call local animal shelters and vets to let them know that our dog was missing. Two minutes after hanging up with the Tri-County Humane Society, I receive a call back from them: someone had found Belle and brought her in.

The 2 ladies had found her running around the outside of the Boca Mall (she likes to shop just like her mommy-lol) and were able to catch her! THANK GOD!!!

So after nearly giving us a heart attack, she is now back home, causing trouble!


Taking down the signs afer finding Belle!

No comments: