Sunday, May 11, 2008

Best Mother's Day yet!

My first Mother's Day with Sebastian was a terrific one, without a doubt BUT waking up with two beautiful little boys (three if you count daddy) is simply the best thing I could ever ask for.

I love bugging Eric when there is a holiday around the corner , because he has a tendancy to "forget" them. This time I decided I wouldn't ask for anything because I already had the most amazing Mother's Day gift: being a mom to Sebastian and Nathaniel, the most amazing children I have ever met!
I am not sure who reads my blog, but if you are a mommy, I sure hope you Mother's Day was as terrific and blessed as mine was.


2 comments:

Monique Daragjati Bannon said...

glad you had a great day! i'm with you- having my two boys was the greatest gift on this mothers day! ps- i love the pictures - very sweet and great onesie!

Jaidean said...

Glad you had a great day!!!