Friday, March 13, 2009

New York, New York

On the 5th of March my maternal grandmother passed away. Her funeral took place in New York so we made the trip with the kids to pay our respects. The service was beautiful and I was glad that I was able to be there.
We took advantage of the trip to spend some time with family that hadn't met the kids yet and we had a terrific time, especially the kids. We even got to take the kids into the city, visit the Statue of Liberty, Empire State building, Time Square ...

Here are a few photos from our trip:
During our stay, we stayed at my cousin Matilda's home on Long Island. She has 4.5 TRIPLETS (Rena, Max and Lola) and a 1.5 year old, Alex!! Her sister, Maggie (also my cousin) had twins, Ana and Emma.












































No comments: