Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Home alone!

Today Eric went back to work... yikes! I freaked out a bit in the morning thinking I was ALONE to watch the kids for the first time ever.
Sebastian slept until 9am which NEVER happens but decided that he would not nap AT ALL!! Instead he decided he would wreck the house, drive the dog crazy and try to escape from underneath the fence in the back yard. (Lord help me!).
One positif thing: for the first time in 2 years, I was able to get a decent picture of Belle & Sebastian together! :)


Nathaniel slept all day so all in all the day wasn't too too bad. I tried aking a few pictures of him but everytime (without fail) that I would try to take a picture of him he would wake up, poop and cry.... nice huh??- I did though manage to get ONE somewhat decent picture.

No comments: