Monday, March 17, 2008

A Latte Fun!

Today we discovered a GREAT new place thankx to the awesome mommy's group we have been part of for over 2 years now. It's a bit of a drive for us (it's in Palm Beach Gardens) but SO worth the drive. It's a called " A LATTE FUN" (get it?). It's an indoor supervised playground with TONS to do with a cute little coffee shop with comfy couches and yummy coffee for the moms.

We arrived there at 10:30am and didn't leave until just about 1:30pm...3 hours full of fun for Sebastian and relaxing (with a cup of coffee!) for me!

The lighting was horrible so even with the flash my pictures turned out crappy but at least you get an idea of what I am talking about. I wish I had taken a few pictures of the coffee shop part... oh well, next time, for sure!

If you want more info just check out their website: www.alattefun.com.

Seb sliding down the huge inflatable slide:

baking mommy cookies:





Does it look like he is sick of the camera already?? LOL I tried to prop him on this sofa to get a picture of him but it was leather and he kept sliding down-haha
Anyway, here's Nate at exactly 8 weeks old... time flies by way too fast, I'll never say it enough!

No comments: