Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mr Chunky

I haven't posted in a few days. Things have been crazy around here. Eric's mom had to have an emergency triple bi-pass and Eric was terrified he was going to lose his mom. His dad passed away from complications after heart surgery, so this all brings back very sad memories for him.
Thankfully, surgery went well and she seems to be on the road to recovery.

Other than that, things are doing well here. Sebastian seems to have calmed down a bit (did I just jinx myself?) and Nathaniel is growing by the minute. He started giggling and smiling last week which totally melts my heart. I have to say though he doesn't smile nearly as much as Sebastian did at that age. (I know I shouldn't compare but I can't help it) He loves looking around especially in our colorful playroom.
He is also getting very chunky...at six weeks he is well over the 13lb mark and is already wearing 3-6 month clothing! He is HUGE!!
He is also a very strong and alert baby which is great in a way but in another way I feel like he is not a "baby baby" anymore.-sigh-

No comments: