Thursday, September 25, 2008

Standing, already?

When I was pregnant and running around after Sebastian, I swore I wouldn't mind if Nate didn't walk until he was three! Boy, was I fooling myself! When Nate turned 6 months old, I worried because he was nowhere near crawling. Sebastian was at that age and although I know that comparing is not a good thing, I couldn't help myself but worry.

A few weeks ago, just after turning 8 months, he started crawling, a few days later, he pulled himself up on the coffee table and started cruising furniture...what on earth was I worrying about??

Now, the trouble truely begins. I had forgotten what a pain it was to babyproof the first time add to the "regular" unsafe stuff: toys with a million tiny pieces, dogs with shedding coat....just enough to keep me on my toes 24hours a day!



No comments: