Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brotherly love

I never in a million years would have thought I would love my kids as much as I do today. Of course I knew I'd love them but not like this!!
I cannot get enough of them (although there are times-more often than not- when I need a break from them).
Sebastian hasn't had much jealousy issues since the birth of Nathaniel although he acts up more than usual at times.
He actually really loves his baby brother. He kisses him 50 times a day (no joke) and wants to hold him constantly. My heart melts when I see them together although
I know Nate has no clue of what is going on right now. I can only hope that the love they have for eachother grows stronger and stronger each day and that they become best friends by choice and not because they are brothers and have to be.


Seb playing doctor with Nate.(poor Nate-lol)








Loving his brother...





Reading to his brother....



Look at how Nathaniel stares at Sebastian. Isn't it the cutest thing ever???


No comments: