Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sebastian has the " Forrest Gump Syndrome"

Sebastian runs all the time!

I mean seriously, he is the fastest kid in town and loves to run, he thinks it's FUN FUN FUN (like he says).

You have no idea how many times a day I run after him. I am a fast runner but he even beats me!

Today I went out for the first time with both kids to the grocery store. I could not find something so I asked for help. I dropped my grocery list, bend down to pick it up and Sebastian is GONE. I look all around the store but my gutt tells me he went outside. I go outside and start screaming his name (newborn in tow)...5 minutes later still nothing and I am about to die... I KNOW he is outside. I just know him. We are close to the highway so all I can think of iss all the cars that are driving fast around us... by this time I am crying my heart out already, screaming his name out. All of sudden I see 2 men running, Sebastian was running towards the highway... just running running running with a big smile on his face. I almost fainted. What is wrong with me?? I am such a horrible mother... I swear I just took my eyes off him for SECOND! Why does my kid love to run so much and does not look back?? Why?I haven't stopped crying since it happened.

Why do I go and have another kid when I cannot even control ONE??

I am so ashamed and embarassed. Sebastian could have gotten hit by a car or kidnapped

No comments: