Thursday, February 21, 2008

A typical day at our house!

We're lucky we live in South Florida. We're rarely cooped up at home and most of our activities are outdoor ones.

Lately we've been spending alot of time in our backyard. The sun hits the front of the house inn the afternoon so it's nice and shady. Sebastian gets to play with Belle and all his outdoor toys and Nathaniel really loves to be outside. he usually falls asleep within minutes. Of course I don't mind because a sleeping baby+tons of natural light = great pictures :)

Sebastian hasn't been fan of my camera lately if you haven't noticed but today I managed to get a few good ones of him.
Nate, as usual is asleep. You'll notice his loveable chubby cheeks and his balding head... I guess neither of my kids are meant to have hair! lol















1 comment:

Priya said...

hi
i randomly came across your blog and love this mummy blog esp the pics. you are welcome to see my mummy blog. www.raheesroad.blogspot.com
cheers
priya