Monday, February 18, 2008

It' s been a month already!

After having Sebastian the most common thing I heard was "Enjoy it, it goes by fast!"...well the truth is, it goes by FASTER then you think and believe it or not, it goes by even faster the second time around when your also busy chasing a crazy toddler around.
My baby boy is a month old already!! If you don't have kids, you might think I am being over dramatic but just wait and see...
This past month has been crazy to say the least. I have never felt more frustration, exhaustion... more love in my life.
There are days I wonder "what the heck was I thinking???" but those days don't compare to the amazing moments I spend staring at my boys wondering how the heck did Eric and I ever manage to live without them in our lives.
While I've always been madly in love with my husband, having these kids has made me love him more than I ever thought possible. I still cannot believe that our love created these two amazing little creatures.
I wish I were a better writer so I could write down exactly how I feel... unfortunately I haven't mastered the english language well enough to do so.

Nathaniel's one month stats:
weight:11lbs4oz (he left the hospital at 7lbs4oz)
height: 21 3/4 inches (20 inches at birth)

IN COMPARISON...
Sebastian's stats at the same age:
weight:10lbs14oz (8 lbs at birth)
height: 22 1/2 inches (20 3/4 inches at birth)

Here is one picture of my booger taken today, I'll post more tomorrow when I have more energy!

No comments: