Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies I know. Especially to my dad (mon papa cheri), My grand-father (Babiche) and my wonderful husband, Eric.
Our plans for today are just to bum around and make sure Eric gets to eat and do whatever he wants! :)

Here is the present I made for him. I saw the idea somewhere but can't remember where (please leave a comment for me if you know where I got it from). I had it mounted on a 20X10 board and it came out PERFECT!! Eric absolutely loved loved loved it and I am so glad he did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waouh, c'est super joli...
je me suis contentée d'1 marque-page peint par Augustine, décoré de gommettes et j'ai ajouté une photo des loulous, et j'ai plastifié le tout!
C'est très beau!

Alison said...

This is awesome. You're so creative. :-)