Friday, June 27, 2008

I just can't get enough....

of Nate! He is seriously such a sweet sweet baby. He smiles all day long and is so content just hanging around in his bouncer or swing. We are truely blessed.
I must admit though, that I am having the baby itch AGAIN! I think it's because they are both growing so fast.
Sebastian talks to us like a big boy and Nate is already wearing 12 month clothing!!! It's bittersweet watching your children grow. While I can't wait to see what they grow up to be, I know i will be sad to not have my little boys that love and want to cuddle all the time.

Eric thinks that because of the way I feel, we'll always have a baby in the house! If I hadn't had c-sections and had all the money in the world, I would have babies everyday!
Anyhow, here are a few pictures of Nathaniel. I copied the backdrop idea from a fellow photographer and I absolutely love the end result.










No comments: