Monday, June 30, 2008

I think it's safe to say...

that Sebastian is officially potty trained! No more diapers for my big boy and I am SO proud of him. He even makes it through the entire night without an accident. Did I mention how proud I am of him??
We started off last Monday, after changing his last ginormous poop, I had had it. So we went naked and it worked out really well. On Wednesday we started wearing underwear and it didn't go as good. So I went out and bought o bunch of potty prizes. Everytime he would go on the potty he would get a prize! Let me tell you, that definately did the trick (on and the fun underwear too).
He now goes on the potty on his own (no more prizes needed) and love to show off his cool underpants -lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Congrats to your big man!

Lauren said...

Isnt that awesome!! Alex has been potty trained for a few months now, and it's so wonderful to not have to change a big boy's diaper anymore! Congrats to Sebastian and Mommy too!!

Anonymous said...

Tiens tiens... sa copine française ne met plus de couches depuis le 1er juillet, par contre on garde encore la couche pour les dodos!
Félicitations à ton grand bonhomme!!

Je suppose que ton petit gars se met sur le ventre?? son presque jumeau expérimente la chose, soucis: il n'arrive pas à se remettre sur le dos!

Gros bisous

Anne

Monique Daragjati Bannon said...

congrats- thats our summer goal with william.. goodc job sebastian!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Go Sebastion!

Side note: I changed a monster type poo when changing my 3 year old niece's diaper and remember telling my husband that, "when poop looks like that it should come out over a toilet!"

Good for you for getting the job done, mommy!