Sunday, April 27, 2008

nap time, what's that??

For about a two months now, I have been having a really hard time getting Sebastian to go down for a nap. A day without a nap for all of us usually equals TORTURE because, by 5 o'clock Sebastian becomes the crankiest child ever and I have to admit I look forward to that break from him for a bit. Sometimes driving around works but getting two kids in a car to drive to no where is a big pain in the butt!
So, I have made up a new rule, if your not sleeping then you have to be quiet for at least an hour so mommy can have a break (I am sure you know how often that works out).

Today, things were a bit too quiet (with a toddler quiet=trouble) so I went and checked on him and this is how I found him.

Don't mind the poor quality of the photo, I wasn't using a flash and bumped up to ISO to 1600.


2 comments:

Monique Daragjati Bannon said...

so funny - i think its just a boy thing.. they don't want to miss out.. some days it takes me as long as the nap lasts to get william down.. thank god hes been ok as of late but sleeptime is forever a challenge for us.. also, william is finally out of our bed and even though i know its bad, marco is in it quite often.. i blame nursing.. and the fact that they grow so quickly- i actually love sleeping with them!!

Jaidean said...

I do the same thing with Teagun - he at least has to go lay down in his own bed until I come back in and get him. 90% of the time, he still falls asleep, but man does he fight going down now!