Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What do we do all day?

I think since being a SAHM (stay-at-home mom) the question I hear the most is "What do you do all day?".... well, I sit on my [big] butt and eat bonbons ALLLLLLLLL day long while watching soap operas.
seriously though, how stupid is that question? I actually keep very busy with the kids. We go to the zoo, the park, the library, the gym, we do arts and crafts, read books and the list goes on and on. While I don't believe in having a schedule, I do try to do something new everyday with at least one day of "laziness" at home.
Today we painted. Nathan was napping so I took advantage of my alone time with Seb to paint. Well of course, in the middle of painting, Nate wakes up with a huge poopy diaper! So I go to change him and this is what I come back to see...

Being at home with my kids is the best, they even teach me things everyday like today : DON'T LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED WITH PAINT!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seb ne doit pas s'ennuyer un instant avec toutes ces activités !
J'étais morte de rire devant les dégats de peinture...quel coquin !